Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Random Phone Pics

Most of my pictures end up on my phone because it's the most accessible!

Brent at tball practice. My little ghetto superstar.


"Man child" in his Sunday best


Ice Cream Cones at Disneyland (California Adventure)


Sisterly Love


Lily thinks Hide-N-Seek is funny; it drives me crazy when I can't find her! Tiny babies can fit into tiny crevices!


Lily L.O.V.E.S bath time!


Think there's room for one more in that bathtub?? (No, I'm not pregnant!)


I haven't updated on "Toby"...hehe. Poor Toby only lasted for about 4 days at the Crabtree house. We felt terrible- how sad is this picture of Sophie saying bye to him? I was completely naive as to how much work a puppy was- I firmly believe 5 babies are the equivalent of 1 puppy. At least I can put a diaper on my baby and let her roam around the house without having to worry where she will pee and poop. Toby was a GOOD dog, he just wasn't good for my sanity! We'll revisit the idea of a dog in another 10 years when I'm baby hungry and nearing 40. WHOA- in TEN YEARS I'll BE NEARING 40?!?!?! Holy moly..

4 comments:

pambelina said...

The key is getting a "pre-owned" dog who is already potty trained! That's what we did and what we're going to do when we get another one.

Jill said...

I love the picture of Brent in his suit! He looks so grown-up.

shannon said...

Those are some cute babies!

Unknown said...

I've decided that I need to come and visit you and play with your cute kids {and hang out with you too, of course} :)