Sunday, December 04, 2011

Long Time, No Blog

My sister was begging for more pictures of Lily the kids, and who am I to deny her request?!

We are in full Christmas mode at our house! The kids are so excited. I've never in my life been busier than I am now, so I'm trying to take a deep breath and stay CALM during this crazy time of year. :)

I am happy to report that after an 11 page final, I am now finished with one of the nastiest classes I've ever taken. English 403- Language, Principles, and Processes. I almost break out in a sweat just thinking about it. Noun clauses, subordinate clauses, adverb clauses, adjective clauses, morphemes, bound morphemes, gerunds, infinitive and prepositional phrases- it all has traumatized me. Who really cares whether or not a sentence contains a "verbal adjective phrase??" Not me. And probably not the elementary school kids that I'm learning how to teach. Bleh. What a nightmare that was.

Anywho...here are some pictures and video of my kiddos. Just when I think Lily can't POSSIBLY get any cuter, she defies my expectations and gets cuter. Scott and I sit and drool over her all day long! She is so yummy. So are the other two, of course, but nothing beats the age that Lily is. A year old is my favorite; they have just started walking and look like old people hobbling around, they are developing quite a personality, they are trying to figure out everything around them, yet they are still babies and want to be held and rocked to sleep.

My girls


Here is a little video of Lily walking-


I have a cute video of Brent too- I'll upload that one later!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh. My. Goodness... I cannot take it! She is the cutest thing ever. Seriously. So adorable! This makes me want a girl so dang bad...