Monday, December 26, 2011

Family Pictures

I'm such a bad blogger. If only there were 10 extra hours in a day, I'd be better!

We had our family pictures taken a few weeks ago- the photographer is from Sugar Land and we know lots of the same people. She takes great pictures, but I'm a bit partial to Texas gals!


We had a fantastic Christmas! We stayed here in California (where, might I add, the high was 80 degrees on Christmas day- insane) and had a great day. We had time for the kids to rip through their presents and still make it to church by 9:30. We came home, let the kids play with their loot, then spent the day with Scott's family. I'm regretting Santa's decision to get each of the kids Leap-Pads..they are obsessed with them! And, go figure, Brent loves Sophie's dollhouse just as much as she does.. :)

It is always hard to go back to "normal" after Christmas. I love the anticipation leading up to Christmas..it's so exciting! And then you wake up on December 26th, and POOF! It's over. Kinda sad! Sophie woke up this morning and asked "How many more days until Christmas??" Wow. I just laughed and told her to go ask her Dad! It'll be a longggggg year if she's already asking how many days until Christmas!

No comments: