Sunday, January 22, 2012
Lately
Most of the pictures that I post of Lily are so cute; she has her hair done and she poses for the camera. I must confess: it's all a lie!
Lily is the dirtiest kid I've ever had! She's our little hurricane. She walks through the house, destroying everything in her path. She picks things up and scatters them around. I will follow behind her putting said items away, and before I can even turn around, she has more STUFF scattered. Her eating habits are just as filthy! She picks up handfuls of her food and throws them from her highchair. It blows my mind- neither of my other two kids were like this! I usually can't keep her hair out of her face because she refuses to leave in whatever I've put in her hair to hold it back. To make a long story short, she usually looks like a poor orphan child 75% of the time. Good thing she cleans up well! :)
Note the mess under her high chair- she had just tossed her lunch overboard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Okay, I know its been awhile since I have seen your adorable kids, but Lily is changing and looking older!! I miss them so much. I literally think about it a few times a day! I can't even believe how long it's been since we have seen you.
even at her dirtiest, that lily is just yummy!
Lily's hair is SO long! Ashlyn still gets mistaken for a boy (even when she is decked out in pink or purple) just because she has not grown much hair. Love the pics :)
Post a Comment