2013 was good for our family. Employment wise, Scott was been busier than ever. Health wise, we couldn't have been healthier and I was blessed to have a healthy pregnancy. The kids are healthy and happy and Brent and Sophie are thriving in school. Brent is excelling in reading and his teachers told me during parent/teacher conferences that he is the fastest reader in the entire class (proud Mom moment!) Lily is doing speech 3 days a week and we've seen great progress with her. Kendall joined our family and made us complete. She is the sweetest little thing (despite the few colicky hours at night that make me want to bang my head into a wall).
We are looking forward to 2014 and I can't wait to see what lays ahead for our family (I can promise that won't involve any more babies or attempts to be pet owners.)










No comments:
Post a Comment