I've come to accept the fact that I'm a horrible blogger. That's ok, though. :)
We've had several important things happen to us this summer but one important thing was our sweet Sophie turned 5! She is such a little firecracker and we can't imagine life without her.
5 things about Sophie that make her extra special:
1) She is quite the social chameleon- extremely shy at school, a hip shaking diva in dance class, aggressive on the soccer field, quiet in primary, a precocious maniac (in a good way) at home, and a clown in front of her cousins. I think she's still trying to figure out who she is which is exactly the way it should be.
2) She is our OCD child. She can't go to sleep if there are toys on the floor of her bedroom. She has been known to GET OUT of bed to put something in its place, which is extremely confusing to me as her mother. She definitely doesn't take after me in that aspect.
3) She usually watches TV upside down- literally. She gets on the couch in a headstand position, feet straight up in the air, and proceeds to watch a show in that manner.
4) She is the hula hooping QUEEN and I'd put money on her against any challenger. She's won any hula contest she's been in and I'm convinced she could shake those little hips for hours.
5) She is getting quite opinionated on the shoes, clothes, and accessories she wears. Every morning she wants the weather report and will then dictate to me on how I need to do her hair. "Will it be hot today? Then my hair needs to be up in a pony tail." "Cooler weather? Then you can leave it down with a bow in it, Mom." And heaven forbid if I disagree with her choice in hair or outfits. :)
We love this girl! She's perfect.
Monday, August 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AHh, love that Soph!!
Post a Comment