Friday, May 09, 2014

Brent is 7

Our little 1st grader is 7! He is such a funny little guy. His teachers at school tell me what a "people pleaser" he is and that he always concerned with making sure he is doing the right thing. He is still obsessed with math and numbers and can add numbers in his head in a flash (didn't get that from me). He is excelling in reading and has come a long way with his writing (we were worried for a bit there!). He loves all things Star Wars, playing the wii, has recently discovered pokemon and always has a few cards in his pocket (although I'm 99% sure he doesn't even know what to do with them) and loves playing with his friends. He continues to have such a sweet heart and tender spirit despite my constant worrying that we are too tough on him (1st child problems, I think). I love this little boy with everything that I am. I can't wait to see what he makes of himself!


He loves playing basketball and was excited to get one for his birthday!



He had a party at Pump it Up- he loved being King for the day!


He claims that the glove makes him a better tetherball player!


No comments: