
Scott's birthday is Monday, so
we just got finished doing a little early celebrating. We went to Applebees for lunch, and they are famous for their Weight Watchers menu. Did I get something from the weight watchers menu though? Noooo. Go figure. Oh well, there's always tomorrow! I got Scott a pretty sweet watch (at least I think so), and I couldn't stand to wait until Monday to give it to him. So, I made him open it yesterday. haha. Then he proceeds to tell me he has already gotten an anniversary present for me, but refuses to give me any hints. Now I have to wait about 4 excruciating weeks to find out what it is. I hate suprises!
So, I get to register for school on May 8th. I start in June and will do both summer sessions. Scott will have to go during the summer as well, so we won't be around much, which I'm not looking forward to. I'm actually excited to get back in the swing of school and FINISH finally. I don't plan on doing a dang thing with my degree (sad, but honest), but at least I will have it to fall back on if I need to.
Alright, I'm off to go reorganize our bathroom. I have accumulated so much STUFF that I have taken over our bathroom AND the guest bathroom. I've also managed to stream my pile of things from our bedroom, to the office, and every where else imaginable. I better hop to it and clean up before I drive Scott into the looney bin... but, hey- I never claimed to be domesticated- which he knew from the get go. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment