Thursday, May 11, 2006

I love Phil

SO.. I have decided that I am in love with Phil Collins. Not like I love Scott, but those who know me well can agree that when I love something (especially a song) I LOVE it. It's weird that you discover a band like Genesis that was cool in 1980 BEFORE I WAS EVEN BORN, and fall in love with them. I'm pretty much a sucker for anything Phil Collins. Just thought I'd state that before moving on to anything else... Now that it's established, moving on..

I talked to Jessica AND Josie last night. I always love when Josie calls. Because she is in London, she always has to stay up really late, yet I'm the one who has to tear her away from the phone. She is coming back to the States on Monday; I'm excited for her to be back, even though I'm still in California! And then Jess calls and she is flying into California in August. She is going to stay with us for the weekend. I'm excited. I love visitors!!

I can't wait for Scott and I's anniversary. The hotel seems really nice, and I can't wait to just lay out on the beach. It will be nice. I can't believe a year has flown by. In 2 more months, I will have been with the company where I work for a YEAR too! It's insane. Time flies by too extremely fast. Katie is going to have her baby in a few weeks, then Lauren right around the corner from that too. Time will fly by even quicker too in a few weeks. I start school in June, and I will still work full time- It will be quite the experience.

So, my friend from church that I run with couldn't go today. Is it bad that I got excited when she told me she couldn't go tonight? When she called, I was on the other end of the phone shrieking "Hallelujah" silently. And of course I get out of it tomorrow too because it's Ward Temple night, Saturday I have a hair appointment, and Sunday is Sunday. I'm smooth sailing until the dreaded Monday when the 3 miles will seem EXTRA long. I hate that she is in such good shape! I'm getting better each week, but half the time I tell her just to go ahead, and the only time I see her is when she runs backwards and shines the flashlight out into the darkness only to see me dragging myself along in the slowest of jogs (which I like to call walking with a bounce in it).. fun times. Yesterday we were running and she says "I think I'm going to get up Saturday and go early.. probably like at 8 or so.." I just kept running. Then she says again "It'll probably be a nice day before anyone is out.." I kept running. If she was waiting for me to say "Oh, that sounds like a great idea! I'll come with you", then I would keep her waiting for a while, because it WASN'T GONNA HAPPEN!! :) I am greatful for her though. She is a good motivator. She is a teacher so is used to having to motivate I think.

Alright...Survivor is on. Scott lovvveeeess Survivor. I think if he had to choose between eating for a week or missing survivor, he would starve.

No comments: