
SO, I am proud to say that today, we have had ZERO fish die in our tank. Scott is pretty proud and regularly sends out emails with pictures of the tank. Hopefully that will stop when we have a child, and he will turn his fascination on the baby, but you never know... he loves this tank. People actually respond to his emails; I don't know if it is just to be polite, or if they really care about our fish. haha. We get a wide variety of responses from Josies email saying we "should breed them and then have a fish fry", to my mothers email complimenting the interior design of the tank... it's quite disturbing.. I came home the other day and Scott had added an anenome- you can see it on the bottom right. It is really neat to watch; the tips are neon green, so when we turn the lights off at night, they glow in the dark. You can also see the baby clown fish, who is now best buddies with the bigger one. They sleep in the same corner of the tank at night, and the baby follows him around all day. We actually just learned that the more dominant of the clown fish is actually female; but I already named him Gilbert- so our fish are asexual. : )
Last night we went and saw "The Queen." It kept me entertained, but Scott actually acted pained through the whole thing. He kept looking at his watch and shifting his weight from side to side. It definitely wasn't the best movie I've ever seen, but it was entertaining. The deal we agreed upon was that I would go to Red Lobster with him if I got to pick out a movie. I hate red lobster; I liked it before I was pregnant, but now there isn't a whole lot that I feel comfortable eating in the way of seafood, so I just had to eat a dry chicken breast. It wasn't too tasty.
Today we are running down to San Diego. I need to get my ring inspected and cleaned at the jewelers, which is in Escondido on the way to San Diego. We are also running to the temple to grab some necessities from Beehive Clothing, and then I'm off in search of Lauren and Brians Christmas present... (you hear that Lauren?? It's gonna be a good one.. get excited). At the end of it, Scott promised we could go eat lunch at the trusty Schlotsky's- my new gold mine of a discovery across from the Temple.
Should be an exciting day. Let's hope there's no accidents on the way.. these Californians love to drive 2 miles an hour next to an accident to check it out; even if it's a fender bender. Which means the busy freeways grow literally to a standstill- not because of the accident, but because of the gawking. I can't stand it!
BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment