Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Scott got me a digital camera....




IS this not the cutest onesie?? I had to get it... "Hi- I'm new here." How cute is that?!



Niece McKenzie.. she is getting so cute! She is conveniently covering up my ever growing belly...

McKenzie trying on Scott's hat...



Scott, McKenzie, and his sister Shannon..



McKenzie yet again, covering up my belly! Good positioning!
So, Scott got me a digital camera. We already have one, but he takes it to work to document things for the insurance companies. So, when I am staying home with the baby in a few months, I didnt want to have to use our camera with film for pictures. I really haven't figured it out yet, but we played with it last night and used our niece McKenzie for our model.. : )
I only half to work half a day tomorrow- WHO-HOO!!!



No comments: