
So, yesterday morning, this is what I saw sitting cutely on a place mat in front of Scott on the kitchen table. I think I should have put a normal size bowl next to it to show the comparison. This is wrong on so many levels. One- grown adults should not be eating lucky charms. True, I bought them... but I'm pregnant. : ) It was a moment of weakness. Two- I don't know if it is obvious by the picture, but Scott is eating his lucky charms out of a small MIXING bowl. I didn't know whether to think it was cute or disgusting. No wonder he wasn't hungry for lunch....
Yesterday was nice. We went to the driving range with our friends Josh and Andrea. Again, going to the driving range consists of Andrea and I talking while Scott and Josh actually practice driving.. Andrea also taught me that the gas station Seven-11 has Crystal Light slurpees. No calories, no caffeine, no guilt. I am going to have to hit up Seven -11 at some point tomorrow.
After playing golf we went to eat dinner with Shon and Shannon at California Pizza Kitchen. They have the best tortilla soup around... yum. Then it was off to the grocery store, the church to practice the piano, Target, Albertsons, and home by 8:00...
I'm 5 months pregnant today- 20 weeks. Halfway there! I have been putting Palmers stretch mark cream on my belly morning and night, and so far, so good. Not a single stretch mark. However, I have a burning suspicion that by the end of the month, I might not be so lucky. I'm feeling the little guy move more and more. It is strange, but it seems that he already has a sleep pattern established already.. I usually don't really start feeling him until 4:00 in the afternoon, then then I feel him steadily from 4:00 until I go to bed at night. I don't know what the deal is with that...

Here is a picture of Raul.. he has been less shy lately. He used to hide in a little cave in the live rock and only come out to eat. Now he has been hanging out with the rest of the fish... he is the prettiest fish! He, she... who knows what it is. I prefer to think he is a he. I'm not quite sure why. Anyway, thought I'd post a picture of him. He has the most vibrant colors.
Off to go get ready for church. No fasting for me today.. I get to go eat some cereal. One of the perks of being pregnant. : )
adios.
1 comment:
ehehh! That reminds me of dads eating habits! Cute fishy!
Post a Comment