So, hopefully this is my last weekend of bed rest! Some of our friends went down to the Wild Animal Park today in Escondido and it made my stomach churn! I am so sick of not being able to go anywhere! What I wouldn't give to be frolicking around the wild animal park... : )
Today I have resolved to go on a pregnancy approved diet.. I know that is the last thing I should be worrying about, but seriously.. this is getting out of control. I have been eating WHATEVER I want, and I looked in the mirror yesterday and my face is starting to show proof of my eating habits lately! It almost seems as if I got my wisdom teeth out- I am starting to look puffy! Scott is sweet and assures me he can't tell difference- he is a liar! I need to mellow out! So, instead of eating CRUD all day long, I am resolving to just eat better and make these last 8 weeks as non-damaging as possible! We'll see how long it lasts.
Scott is up at the church right now, which leaves me staring at the wall. One of my neighbors invited me to a pampered chef party- I figured I would go.. it consisted of just sitting on a couch, so I figured it would be ok! I ordered a pretty sweet food chopper. I am excited to get it and start chopping!
This morning, I got online to order Scotts valentines day present. I knew I needed to order it now to make sure it got here in time. You can order M&Ms and have them do custom colors and write messages on each individual M&M. How cool is that?! M&M's are Scotts favorite thing in the world. So I got on their website and started the process.. I was going to do all red and blue M&M's (his favorite colors). You can pick 2 messages to be stamped on each individual M&M, and I put " I LOVE SCOTT" and "SCOTT AND MORGAN" to be the messages. Now, here is the fun part. I went to check out and you could pick how you wanted them packaged. The kicker is, is that you have to buy them in BULK! So, I would have to buy 4 packages of them at almost 15 bucks a package, or 20 tins (I'm not kidding).. anyway, once you added in shipping, they ranged in price from 60 dollars to 100 dollars. There is no way in the world I am going to pay 60 dollars for M&M's- even if they are customized for my husband! I was so sad.. he would have loved the surprise. I ended up telling him what I was going to do, and he thought it was so cool! Once I told him how much it was going to be, he decided that I made a wise desicion to tell the M&M factory to take a hike! So now I am left to find something else creative to do. Good thing I have- OH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do next week.. it should give me plenty of time to brainstorm.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got an idea! We can do the M&M thing and do a I Love you Brian and I love you Scott and then during the week you can pick and sort the M&M's and send me the I love Brian's! I like that idea...saves money and gives you something to do:)
Post a Comment