Sad, I know!
So, I went to my doctors appointment on Wednesday. I thought she would smile and hand me a note to resume work on Thursday. Boy was I wrong. Basically, she doesn't want me to go back to work...as in- EVER. She said to start doing small things over the next few days and see if I have any contractions and then Monday to call her at the office and we'll go from there. I know she won't let me go back to work because I have been feeling some contractions... It is weird to think that I will never work AGAIN. haha. Well, I'm assuming maybe when our kids are older I will go back to work, but it is a strange feeling to know I am done for many many years...I'm not going to lie, it is a nice feeling... but strange at the same time..
I have no idea what to do the next month. I have 4 more weeks of time to kill until we move. Then, once we move, I will be busy getting situated and then the baby will be here. I got a new book called "The Memory Keepers Daughter". I just started reading it yesterday, so I'm not sure yet if I like it or not. That will keep me busy today at least! Tomorrow, I am going to try and talk Scott into going to the temple in san diego. we haven't been in over a month and I know if we don't go this month, it probably won't happen next month with the baby coming. I don't know if he will go for it because he is being a bit protective- he doesn't want me doing ANYTHING because he is so paranoid the baby will come early. I guess he is warranted in feeling that way, but sometimes it's almost like he thinks if I do the dishes that I might just fall down and give birth right there in the kitchen. : ) MOVING ON..
Yesterday we got to watch our niece McKenzie for an hour or so.. she is getting so fun. She is almost 10 months old and has the cutest little teeth. She is a little ham and just started smiling when I got out the camera. Scott is IN LOVE with her- so there are some pictures of Mckenzie and Scott bonding on the couch.. : ) I wish I was close to all my nieces and nephews! Anyway, here are some pictures of our day with her yesterday.. She has a rash on her face from her pacifier.. her mom tries desperately to get rid of it, but she thinks it has something to do with teething and drooling- the combination gives her a rash in the shape of her pacifier! she is still adorable!
Scott and McKenzie.. I love this picture!!
peek-a-boo!
She was LUNGING for the fish tank! I couldn't keep her away from it!
No comments:
Post a Comment