..ACHES!! I am trying to start packing some things, and I can literally feel my belly aching- I feel like I have a load of bricks strapped to my stomache. I can feel the weight of this baby like never before, and he is HEAVY! : ) I have made several attempts to start packing in the past few days, but it is just so overwhelming. I start to tackle the bookcase, for example, but as I glance up at the 6 shelves, it seems too daunting of a task and I immediately crumble. I hate moving! We meet with the people on Saturday for them to turn over the keys and for the final walk-through. Which means, the clock is ticking.... next Saturday is the big moving day when people show up to actually move things. So, I guess we still have a little over a week. Man alive, if this doesn't push me into labor, then I don't know what will! It stresses me out. People in the ward and family have offered to come over and do everything.. the thought of that stresses me out even more. Poor Scott- in all reality, he is going to end up doing mostly everything.
Man, Oprah was good today. I got all motivated while I was watching Bob Greene. Then, I remembered I am pregnant and there is not a dang thing I can do at the moment. I am going to have to re-watch that episode in about 2 months for some motivation!!
I'm off to go stare at some empty boxes and see if they will pack themselves!
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment