Below are some pictures of our new house. I'm excited. I'm not excited to now officially start moving things, but what can ya do! Scott was saying last night how it would be just our luck for me to go into labor on Friday (when we are suppossed to move on Saturday).. haha. I, on the other hand, think this baby isn't going to come out until he is forced. If we let him have it his way, for some reason I think he would be 2 weeks late. Fortunately my doctor doesn't let her patients go past their due date, so I don't have to worry about that! Anyway, the house is all ours. After we got the keys we went over to put some in some air freshner plug in's, we saw that they left us a basket on the counter with 2 wine glasses and a bottle of martenelli's sparkling cider. It was a nice touch. : )
This is the view from the entry way when you first walk in. We will definitely need some gates when the little guy starts crawling!!

Above is the view to the left when you walk in- the dining room. *the drapes are hideous and we are still contemplating what to do with them...
Below is the kitchen... Scott, his sister, his mom's friend, and his mom (the blonde with her back turned to the camera) are all deep in discussion about who knows what...

Below is the family room that is all one big room with the kitchen.

And I will stop there... I took pictures of every single room upstairs, but I don't have the patience to sit here and upload them. : )
I just found out last night I have to teach the CTR 8 class today. This should be a real treat. Happy Sunday!
3 comments:
Congrats on your new house! When is your official due date?
they gave me an intial due date of march 25th- but after the ultrasound they said march 19th- but my doctor decided to stick with march 25th. : ) 28 days from today.. not that I am counting or anything. : )
Luke.. you need to tell Emily to smack you for me. You need a good beating- you are getting way too mouthy.. : )
Post a Comment