So, I had my ultrasound today. The ultrasound tech was pretty confident in her estimate of his weight. She said this is all she does and has done it for 30 years.. she put him at 8 pounds 13 ounces, as of today.. I am 37 weeks and 5 days today. Which means, technically, I still have 2 weeks to go. This kid needs to come out. QUICKLY.. before he reaches 10 pounds. haha.
I kid you not, baby Brent had a ROLL on his wrist that showed up on the ultrasound. The tech pointed it out to me, and she took a picture of it. It was pretty cute... and he has the chubbiest cheeks!! No doubt, this is my child... a roll on the wrist and chubby cheeks.. haha. As a special surprise, she switched it over to 4D for a few minutes. We could totally make out his facial features, and I was able to watch him move around in real time. The 4D was awesome! He was sucking on his arm the entire time and the ultrasound tech said "It looks like he's already hungry.." Great. I go to the doctor on Tuesday, and most likely she will induce me next week. It seems like he is DONE COOKING!! I can't wait to meet him...
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment