Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Oh Boy...

I went to my doctors appointment yesterday, and she said I am measuring way too big. I was fine last week, so apparently he either had a growth spurt over the week, or she measured wrong last week. She is now really concerned that he is too big and is sending me to go get an ultrasound on Friday. She said that if the ultrasound confirms her suspicions, then she might induce me next week. Aughg!! That kinda freaks me out.. I haven't even washed his newborn clothes. I better get busy.. I have no doubt that he is massive. I can just tell.. it feels like he is about to break through my skin every time he moves! I am SO excited to get another ultrasound though..

So, our dishwasher doesn't work. I'm off to go yell at somebody- I don't know who, but we've lived here all of 3 days and the thing doesn't work. It angers me!! : ) adios.

3 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

its going to be a girl...I just know it!

Morgan said...

he better not be.. good thing i get another ultrasound tomorrow to prove you wrong. : )

Lauren said...

It sounds like he doesn't need newborn clothes!