The move was successful. We did it without any major catasrophe and without me going into labor. (darn it). I am having trouble sleeping at night with trying to adjust to all the new noises. I actually told Scott last night that I hated the house and wanted to go back to our apartment. I grew up in a small house, then lived in College Station in small apartments, got married and lived in an apartment. And now we are in a 2500 square foot house and I feel TOTALLY out of my element. I am scared to death to be anywhere alone, and if Scott goes downstairs, I follow him. I'm not used to all the space. I sound like a brat, but as of today, I hate the house and want my small apartment back where I feel safe! I know it is only a matter of time until I feel comfortable..
Here is a picture of our moving day that my sister in law took. Even our niece Hailey helped- I put her to work putting pillows on our couches! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment