Since I have stopped working, the days of the week really don't mean anything to me anymore. Pretty sad, I know. But for some reason, I still get excited that it is Friday. I think it is more excitement for Scott and excitement to know that he will be home all weekend. Either way, I'm glad it's Friday!
The one bad thing about moving into a new place is not remembering where you put things. We have so much storage now, that there are so many cabinets to go through to look for things. I have not a clue where I put my digital camera. I know it's here in a cabinet somewhere, I honestly just don't want to look for it. I need to make that a priority today. : ) I want to do some more scrapbooking, but the pages I want to do require the use of my camera..
So, I officially can't wear my wedding rings anymore. I guess my body has finally reached that point where it is done. I have worn them my whole pregnancy and out of nowhere last week, it seems like things have started to swell. Sunday I went to put on a pair of heels, and I couldn't get them on. I thought it was strange, so I grabbed another pair of shoes. Nope. Couldn't get those on either. I seriously tried on about 4 different pairs, only to end up wearing some slip on backless heels. Then, I go to put on my rings, and I could hardly get them on. So I didn't wear my main ring and just wore my wedding band. That worked for a few more days until now, I am scared to put even my band on. I could get it on, but I'm not quite sure if I could get it off. I went to the mall yesterday and was at the Estee Lauder counter. There was an older lady working behind it who obviously looked at my stomach, then looked at my hand, then looked at my face with a look that said "You poor thing.. being a single mother will be tough." (*maybe I was reading into that?? haha... it's what I imagined her thinking, anyway).
We have absolutely nothing exciting planned for this weekend. Unless, that is, the baby decides to grace us with his presence.. but that is doubtful.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment