Tuesday, June 26, 2007

So, I just had to share this picture.. my brother and sister in law had these pictures taken by this photographer that I think is amazing. Too bad she lives in North Carolina... I just LOVED these pictures of my new little niece, Ainsley.







I can't walk. I seriously can't. I don't know what I was thinking... I decided that I was going to go back to my step aerobics class that I haven't been too since I got pregnant. And I got pregnant in June of last year. One year. It was a BAD BAD idea. I waltzed in there like I've been working out every day for the past year... five minutes into the class I wanted to shoot myself. I was gasping for air and sneaking away to gulp down water every 2 minutes. I did finish though! Then, after the step class there is a 15 minute ab class that I stayed for. Even BIGGER mistake. The instructor made us do a reverse crunch on an incline... I obviously was struggling and she came over and started trying to help me. She wouldn't back off and so after a few seconds I leaned over and said "I just gave birth to a 10 pound baby 2 1/2 months ago... you're gonna have to cut me some slack..my abs OBVIOUSLY aren't in tip top shape!!" She apologized and wandered off to go help other people. She is a nazi and now I can't walk. I will keep chugging along though and keep going every week until it gets easier!

Here is a little video clip of Brent that is ENTIRELY too long.. I got carried away. He LOVES laying in his crib now and watching his mobile- he gets so excited. It's too cute.

No comments: