Tuesday, September 25, 2007

7 Things






Ok.. Lauren tagged me to do this.. so here it goes! : )

7 Things

1. Since Brent has been born, I have become obsessed with clipping his nails. You will never find my baby with long nails. Something about the sound of the CLIP with the nail flying off gives me some sort of satisfaction. Strange, I know.

2. My friends from College Station can attest to this. I spent about 2 hours in jail. Yes, it's true. Don't EVER forget about a traffic ticket or the College Station police will come FIND you! It was the most horrifying day of my life and I will never live it down. At least my friends and roommates got a kick out of it.

3. I am a bad person to watch a movie with. If it is after 4:00 in the afternoon, there is a 99% chance I will end up asleep. For me to stay awake it must either be a sappy girl movie or a Disney movie with good music (Brother Bear ring any bells???) Otherwise, I need to watch it in the morning if there is any hope of me staying awake.

4. I gave birth to a 10 pound 8 ounce baby. That's right people. That is the proudest moment of my life.

5. I was voted the "class clown" of my senior class. I didn't take high school too seriously... my performance in college is a result of that. :)

6. I LOVE to read. People find that shocking about me. I am a bit of a book nerd and there is NOTHING I love more than a good book.

7. I don't like anything on my pizza. As in- NOTHING. I take everything off, cheese included and just eat the crust with the tomato sauce on it. If they sold a tomato sauce pizza, I would buy it.

There it is. 7 random things about me. I am now tagging my sister Lauren, Bertie, and Shannon!

Here are some naked pictures of my little man from yesterday. He wants to crawl SO bad! I had just changed his diaper yesterday morning before I got him dressed. I went in the laundry room to get an outfit for him, and when I came back out, he had rolled over and was trying DESPERATELY to get to the container of wipes. His whole body was flailing all over the place but to no avail. Poor little guy is not going anywhere anytime soon!

3 comments:

Em said...

Ah, Brother Bear. Ha..I can remember the look on your face. You were so into that movie!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Whatever! We know you only put Brent in diapers then take him to Wal-Mart! And give him bottles with Coke in them

Lauren said...

I am with you on the movie thing. I can even fall asleep in the theatre...it drives nate crazy:)