Sunday, September 09, 2007






Brent has a new toy!! Well, not new, but new to him! I don't think we can fit one more baby contraption in our house. I feel like I am living in a day care... (ahhhh brings back the sweet memories of Kindercare..) He seems to like it, but will only stay in it for about 5 minutes at a time.

In other news, I think we have some type of gnome living with us that is eating Brent's clothes, socks, bibs, and burp cloths. They just keep dwindling in numbers and I don't get it!!! It seems that every time I go to do laundry, the number of burp cloths and bibs I put in just keep decreasing. The only thing I can think of is some type of gnome-eating creature that lives in the laundry room. Dang.

Scott applied for 2 positions over the weekend for different insurance companies. He loves what he does now, but he is an independent who is contracted out with different insurance companies... which basically means he is self-employed. It is fine now, but we are getting tired of paying for our own private insurance and contributing to his own retirement account. It's a bummer. He has resisted working "for the man" for a while now, but has finally come around to it. :) He loves being an independent because he can make his own schedule and work from home, and I think he is scared at the thought of being confined to an office all day! He has had this job ever since he graduated from college, so it will be a big change for him. Anyway, the jobs he applied for would send us to San Francisco or South Carolina. I'm not sure how I feel about either of those places, so we'll have to see. Scott served his mission in South Carolina and wasn't a big fan of it, but my brother lives in North Carolina so at least we wouldn't be all alone out there! We'll have to see how it all pans out!!

Well, I have to be at church in about 30 minutes and I am sitting here with no makeup on and wet hair. ADIOS!

1 comment:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

You didn't tell me about new job possibilties! You know Laredo is always looking for a couple of gringos!