Is this not the cutest baby alive? Well, I think so at least..
We headed to San Diego today in search of some cooler weather. We didn't get too lucky. It was still so dang hot. We had a great time at the USS Midway. I definitely know I could never handle being in the navy. I was getting ancy taking the tour through the ship. The enlisted guys sleeping quarters were basically shelves. It was insane. Scott and our brother in law Shon had fun flying the simulators. They got to fly in them for half an hour.. It's not fair, I must add, that Scott got shot down entirely too much by Shon. He is a real life pilot and really knows how to fly. Scott did pretty good anyway!
We ended the afternoon with a trip to trusty Olive Garden, where I am now drunk off of breadsticks. Dang they're good!
Here are some pictures from our exciting day!
BEFORE:
AND AFTER.... poor little tired man!
2 comments:
The sailor hat pics are adorable!
Post a Comment