Monday, September 17, 2007








Here are some cute pictures of Brent hanging out today.. he LOVES being held, so he is happiest in the pictures that he is in my lap. He's such a cute man.

I just have to say that I LOVE the fact that Oprah finally has some new shows on! I record them on the DVR and usually watch it in the morning while Brent is taking a nap. My life just doesn't seem complete when Oprah is in the off-season. : )

Scott is going out of town for work tomorrow. I hate it when he is gone. My mother in law lives down the street so Brent and I will probably go sleep at her house tomorrow! I could try and sleep at my house, but I don't think I would sleep..

1 comment:

shannon said...

I LOVE HIM AND HAVE DECIDED I MUST SEE THAT PAL TODAY AGAIN. HE IS JUST THE CUTEST!