Saturday, September 15, 2007

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!

So, I was checking out www.tmz.com (yes, it is trash). I can't help myself- I love looking at TMZ and people.com. ANYWAY... look what I stumbled across...






I could NOT even believe it!! This thing is for real... a member of the church decided to launch a calendar called "Men On a Mission". He had auditions and hired 12 returned missionaries to pose shirtless in the calendar. Unbelievable.
Check out the website.. there is a link that says "Meet the Missionaries", and each RM states why he wanted to pose for the calendar. http://mormonsexposed.com/meet.php

Mr. May had to say the following-

"I believe this calendar not only serves as an example of the beauty within the Church but also lets non-members know that we are normal people just like everyone else," replied Shane, when asked why he decided to pose in the 2008 Men on a Mission calendar.

I need to go gag myself now. This is just disturbing!!

2 comments:

Bertie said...

Oh, Morgan!! That is hilarious!

I remember when you used to go into Spencer's and pull out the cards with men on them, like with a telephone covering them up, and you would just laugh and laugh and laugh!! LOL!!

I'm totalling getting one of these calendars for someone for Christmas!!;)

Lauren said...

Wow!!!! I don't even know what to say?????