Today I handed Brent a book to hold and ran to the bathroom. When I came back, this is how I found him.... seriously.
He is pretty much a genius. He's actually already read all the books in the Harry Potter series, and is now BEGGING me to read The Diary of Anne Frank. I think that one might be a little traumatic for a 5 month old, so I told him he could read Anne Frank's story when he is two.
Ok.. so.. yeah, maybe he was just holding the book because it happened accidentally. Or MAYBE.. just MAYBE, he was READING IT?!?!? : )
In other news, I have decided to get a part time job. I presented Scott my plan yesterday and he LAUGHED at me. Well, I'm gonna be laughing all the way to the bank. I am the newest Professional Can Collector. That's right, folks. 5 cents a pop can be pretty lucrative if you put your mind to it. My sister in law Shannon gives all of her cans to her husbands nieces and nephew. Is it wrong to steal business from 9 year olds? It's a competitive business. If she has to start saving her cans for me rather than her nieces and nephews, so be it. It's all business. :) haha. Ok, so I'm actually only kidding. Well, kinda kidding. I am starting to save our cans and I am going to take them to cash them in once a month! Even if it's only 5 bucks, that's five extra bucks that I didn't have before! My husband can laugh at me all he wants. I still think I'm pretty cool. :)
2 comments:
Moogie!!
I'm so glad that you let me know about your blog! I feel special to be included in your circle of friends:)
Brent is too darn cute! Just look at him?? Soooo adorable! I love all the pictures in your blog- and your blog cracks me up!! I read through pretty much all of it last night:)
I'm glad I'm caught up and can keep up wit' Moogs and life:)
That was Bertie... Chet was logged into this g-mail account and I didn't notice til' I hit sumbit:)
Post a Comment