Scott decided to take some pictures of Brent and I playing on the floor... I hardly have ANY pictures of Brent and myself because I'm always the one behind the camera! When he grows up and looks back on his baby pictures he is going to think I was never around.. : ) As you can see from the pictures, I decided to paint my nails today. As I looked at the pictures, I realized that I must have forgotten to paint the other hand... oops. :)
I am going to get my hair done tomorrow!! Yay! I haven't had my hair highlighted since I found I was pregnant... Brent is 5 1/2 months old, so you do the math. It's been a while!
I told my sister in law shannon today that we should get a part time job being paparazzi. We can hang out behind all the clubs in LA and chase after Britney Spears. I think we'd be pretty good at it. We would crush the competition. I have the best job ideas. Coke can collector, paparazzi.... what's next? Maybe I'll turn my SUV into an ice cream truck and strap Brent in the backseat and drive around the neighborhood, all slow and creepy-like, blaring some circus music trying to sell some Ice cream sandwiches. I offered Shannon a partnership in my ice-cream truck business and she laughed at me. She won't be laughing when I hit it big with my ice cream business and upgrade from a Ford Escape to an Excursion. Yes. That is what I will do. I gotta go tell Scott...
1 comment:
Morgan!!
You crack me up! I love how you only painted one hand- and if I lived near you- i'd do the ice cream truck thingy with you in a heart beat! I'm not sure how long the icecream would last, with me in the back--- but we could give it a shot!
Post a Comment