Thanks for reminding me of this, Melodee!
First of all, you will need to go over to the right and pause the playlist on my blog that starts automatically so you can watch the best thing ever made..
Ok, so for those of you that have not been lucky enough to see this YouTube video, it is HILARIOUS!! I cry every time I watch it. I think it is my new favorite thing..
And, for those of you who missed Oprah yesterday, you've got to see the video below. It really is cute.. this couple reenacted the Dirty Dancing scene for their first dance at their wedding. For one split second I tried to imaging Scott and I doing this and I started laughing out loud. I can't even imagine. This poor man has got to be beat down. There is no way Scott would agree to that... I also started trying to think how many of Scott's friends it would take to hold me up for the lift. I'm guessing about 20. :) Anyway, I just love this video!
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Morgie- you HAVE to watch this one!! I also finally did your tag game:) Be proud! Bertie Pride!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1EwqTxAjvIg
oh my gosh! The leprechaun one is TOO funny! I can just see you crackin' up at that. Do you really think it's real? I mean..it's almost as if someone acted that all out b/c it's TOO far out there...a leprechaun flute? wow!
Post a Comment