Monday, November 05, 2007

REVISION..

Josie called me on it. I wasn't really being honest on the list of what I am thankful for. I am going to do a revised version.

1) A good snack cake. Seriously people. Ever heard of zingers? Or does the Lady named LITTLE DEBBIE ring a bell???

2) I secretly like it when people fall. It's true. I'm that immature person that you can hear a giggle from when someone takes a tumble. Don't fall when you are walking next to me because I will laugh.. then offer to help you up. :) So I guess that makes me thankful for people falling????

3) A good Disney musical.

4) Hot water. I love sitting in hot tubs, or any type of scalding hot water. I will sit in a bathtub, fill it up with hot water, then drain it and get out.

5) Greasy food. I like a good trip to any type of fast food place late at night. I think that is when it gets to your arteries the best.

6) Pet stores.

7) Credit cards

8) Caller ID. Sometimes I just don't feel like talking to the lady at church that wants to see if I've done my visiting teaching.

9) Breakfast at McDonalds. This might go along with #5, but it is so good that it deserves it's own number. I love a good hashbrown.

10) Blow dryers and flat irons. Not too many people know that I have a lesbian complex. I feel like if I have to wear a hat, then it makes me look like a lesbian. Today I had to take Brent to the doctor and I hadn't done my hair, so I threw on a hat. The whole time in the doctors office I was paranoid that people were wondering where my "life partner" was, and why she wasn't at the appointment with me.

There. I think that's more honest.

7 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

You crack me up...your life partner!

Bertie said...

YES- when ever you decide to come down here- or whenever I make it up there- we will scout out the nearest Ice-skating rink and watch the little dumb kids fall!! LOL!!

Em said...

Aw..McDonalds breakfast. Remember the trips we made for some Saturday breakfasts with Shandi-da? Those were short lived but fun!

And..Every time I throw on a hat I think of you.

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Wow...number 10 made me laugh out loud. I will also think of you every time I wear a hat.

the Forrest Diaries said...

You are a nut but I love your honesty.

Mel said...

You crack me up. I love to read your blog. The honest list was much more in character! :)