This picture wasn't posed. We went to the grocery store last night and bought 2 more boxes of cereal. Our whole top cupboard is dedicated to cereal. Scott got fed up and started picking up a box of cereal and asked "Are you going to eat this?" I had to think each one through for a while before I could reply a reluctant "No..I guess you can throw it out." Getting rid of my cereal was almost as hard as getting rid of clothes. :)
This is what our island looked like after he was finished. He was about to load them all up in a trashbag, but I decided I had to go run and get the camera. I just love me some cereal. Dang. Sue me! Every new box I get, I still think I will eat the old box, and then before I know it, it just gets out of control. I would say the root of my problem lies in the fact that my head tries to be healthy, but my gut WANTS ME SOME LUCKY CHARMS!!!!!!!!!!! So I end up with half eaten boxes of Special K, Kashi, Fiber One, and empty boxes of Lucky Charms, AppleJacks, and Fruit Loops. I try.
Here is my cute man today. We went to lunch with some of my old co-workers and he acted crazy. Carol picked him up and he screamed bloody murder in the middle of the restaurant. He's not too keen on strangers lately. He continued to scream until he was safely back in my arms. By the end of lunch, he was best buds with everyone and was getting passed from person to person. He just needed to warm up!
3 comments:
Lady, just be honest with Scott and tell him that you like reading the boxes and cutting out the pictures. Maybe he wouldn't be upset with you if he knew how many pairs of 3D glasses you've collected that way.
That is so funny about the cereal! We are the same way:) LOL! Brent is so cute- and I love his military crawl!!
i love me some lucky charms... i love eating everything but the marshmallows and saving those for last! yumm..
Post a Comment