Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oh hello!




Here is upside-down Brent playing on Scott.. our poor little stinker is getting sick. I got a preview of having a newborn again last night- he decided to wake up at 3:30 in the morning. So I hung out in the family room with him from about 4:00 a.m until he finally fell asleep in my arms at 6:15. I put him back in his crib at 6:30 thinking he would stay asleep for a good length of time and I could get in a few hours. Nope. 7:00 am rolls around and he was up again. I knew he had to be getting sick- why else would he not sleep? But he acted fine all day long. Then about 6:00 tonight he starts coughing, sneezing, and has a runny nose. I am glad he is getting it now so hopefully it will run it's course and he will be healthy by next week. I would hate to bring a newborn home to a sick brother! Needless to say I felt like I got ran over by a train this morning. I had downed a Diet Coke and 3 tylenol by 7:15 a.m. (Yes, I'm pregnant. And yes, I drank a Diet Coke. I like to live on the wild side.) Hopefully that good ol' adrenaline will kick in after the arrival of little Sophie to keep me going, otherwise it's gonna be a rough couple of months.

1 comment:

Katie said...

ahh, i hope he gets better soon... we're all sick here.