Saturday, July 19, 2008

So I'm not a fan of head shots of myself, and especially at 9 months pregnant in the summer with a swollen face. I've been asked to put up one last belly shot, so here you go- just the belly.. :) I'll try and have Scott take a better one before we go to the hospital, but this gives you an idea. Anyway, 7 more days to go! This evening Scott was in the backyard pulling weeds amd took Brent outside with him. His mom was over here too and is watching Shannons girls, so they were all outside playing too. I walk outside to find Scott and his mom hard at work pulling weeds, with the kids running around playing. Brent was a sight to see. Scott had taken his shorts off so he just had a onesie and sandals on. It was the funniest thing ever- he is still unsteady on his feet outside because the yard is so unlevel. I resisted the urge to run inside and get his shorts to put back on him and decided to let him be a kid and fall in the dirt without pants. He had a ball and I got some cute videos of him running around. Even though he has been walking for 2 months sometimes I look at him and crack up because I forget that he can walk let alone run. The first video is of his cute self running around with no pants on.. my family especially has not seen too many videos of him walking. The second video is where he walks through a water toy that still had a little water left in the bottom. His cousin McKenzie immediately runs over to try and grab his hand to help him out of the water, but Hailey, his other cousin, was pulling McKenzie away to keep her out of the water. It was pretty cute!

3 comments:

Bertie said...

How cute! The water one is pretty dang cute-- and I'm glad your teaching the kids early about standing under ladders and bad luck:)

Brent is a doll!!

Katie said...

WOWZERS!! Morgan, Sophie looks like she's beggin to get out of there... you are gigantic! In a good, pregnant way, of course! :) Brent is so cute wobbling around...it's hard to believe he's old enough to walk!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Brent looks like a`little drunk man wobbling around, love it! I specially loved seeing Scotts butt! That was the best part of the video.