Monday, August 25, 2008

We need some baby Clearasil- STAT!!!!

Poor little Sophie has a nasty case of baby acne going on. I don't remember Brent's being anywhere near this bad, but I do remember when we blessed him at church he had pretty bad baby Acne. So, here is a picture of Sophie and Brent at the same age. They look so much alike to me!

Sophie at 4 weeks.



Brent at 5 weeks. Definitely look like siblings, huh??



Anyway, poor little Sophie's face is so bad. Everything I've read says that it will clear up. Here are some more pictures of my cute girl and her skin- poor thing. And did I mention she is going to have some curly hair?! I love it! If you click on some of the pictures of her in her bouncer and make them bigger, you can almost see. Especially when it is wet, it is super curly (as curly as really short hair can be!). Looks like she is going to take after her Dad.






Brent is a little stinker! I think I tell him several times a day "Good thing you have such a stinkin cute face, or else you'd be in trouble!" He is OBSESSED with the remote. We used to not let him play with it, but since Sophie has been around, he tends to grab it while I am nursing. I obviously can't jump up and grab it, so I let him play with it. Bad idea. Now he thinks it is HIS, and likes to take it and bang it against the stone fireplace hearth. My bet it is broken by the end of the week... Here is he is in action with the love of his life- the remote. He grabbed it and got in some quality remote time before bed tonight.



Check out the below picture- is that not THE NAUGHTIEST face you have ever seen in your life!?! He is looking at me out of the corner of his eye before he grabbed the remote- and I just happen to have the camera ready! He knows he is not supposed to have it!



Pure L-O-V-E!



I managed to juggle both babies again the other day. Brent was hanging out on my lap before bed. Sophie was angry so I had no choice but to hold both of them. Scott came the room and instantly grabbed the camera. It is rare he has the urge to take a picture, but go figure he does it at bedtime when I have ZERO makeup on! Gotta love that. Anyway- notice what little Brent has in his hand. You guessed it- the remote. Sophie also requested that I pose some more flattering pictures of her. I didn't mean to make fun of her skin- she's still stinking cute!





4 comments:

Mel said...

Cute stuff! Boy, they DO look SO much alike. Good thing you will be able to tell the difference, since one will be in pink stuff. Stephen and his brothers all look EXACTLY the same as babies. His mom's not the best at organizing and keeping up with pictures (they are ALL mixed up and in random photo albums,) so one of the only ways to tell who is who is by looking at the background: when did we have that couch? or what house what that bathtub in? etc.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Wow, they look a lot alike! You sure do know how to have cute kiddos.

Katie said...

They sure do look like siblings! Wow! They are so cute... and I think every toddler has an obsession with remote controls, I don't get it!

Em said...

They do look quite similar! That means we know she's gonna be cuter and cuter as she grows up, right? Can you believe you have two kiddos? Wow, Cookie Sprinkles is on a roll!