Friday, September 12, 2008

Blessing Preview

I recieved a package in the mail yesterday from my mom with Sophie's blessing dress in it. I LOVE it mom! It is simple and exactly what I wanted. I wish I had talent in the sewing department so I could make something like this. She is not being blessed until the last Sunday in September (because General Conference is the 1st Sunday in October), but I wanted to try it on her. Here is a little preview! And a I threw a few others in just for fun.

Hope everyone in Texas is safe from IKE!! I am a bit jealous though, I miss a good Texas storm. It literally NEVER rains here. EVER. Blue skies 24/7.. there is something to be said about dark rainclouds, wind, and lightening. I miss it terribly!







3 comments:

Mel said...

SO cute! I love chubby babies. Kyle looked like a little skinny, sickly child forever!

Katie said...

Ahh, so adorable!! She looks so cute in it...

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Love the dress. She is beautiful, Morgan!