Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Big Boy

We are having some binky issues. I want so badly to ween Brent completely of it, but we tried the other night to put him to bed without one and he FREAKED OUT! So, we are working on taking it gradually and it stays in his crib. Every morning and nap when I take him from his crib, I tell him "Put your bink back", and he takes it out of his mouth, and chucks it back in the crib. I got some footage of him putting it back.. he's so obedient. :) But, in this video he was obviously reluctant to drop it.
There is also some video of little Sophie. She is getting so stinkin cute. I want to eat her. :) And Brent is learning how to go down the stairs all by himself! Which makes me relieved to know that in case the gate isn't shut, he can work it out and figure out how to get up and down.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sophie is too cute...