I heard on the news today that all the show times for the movie Twighlight are sold out for THREE weeks in some movie theaters! What the heck?! Looks like I won't be seeing it until Christmas. I wish I could talk my sister into waiting to see it until I am in Texas for Christmas and then we could see it together, but I doubt that will happen! We looked into flying to Texas, but the airline tickets are insane. Not only that, but if you want a fairly good deal, you would have to get there 2 weeks before Christmas and come home well into January. So it looks like we are roughin it. I am FREAKED OUT. I want to break out into a cold sweat any time I think about it. Just driving somewhere an hour away usually ends up with my wanting to bust out ear plugs. Sophie screams anytime Brent cries, and Brent cries ALOT. It will be a loooonnnnnnnnnggggggg drive. OOhh.. I gotta quit thinking about it. It's freakin me out again.
Here are some more pictures of baby girl hanging out on Brent's truck blanket. We like to encourage gender identity confusion at our house. :) Also, I added a little video of her "talking". She is starting to get pretty vocal and we love it!

5 comments:
Oh my goodness that girl is cute! She has such pretty eyes and she has your exact same lips..those are dad's lips and she has your nose. Ugh, I wish I was going to Texas to see that little girl..and I guess you too:)
love her smiles... and don't worry, the LONG drive will be worth it when you get to see you FAVORITE big sister.
I love that baby girl. I am going out on a limb here, but I am betting if you and Katie both see Twilight when it comes out, you will both be ready to see it again at Christmas in Texas. I am sure Kerrville has a pretty slammin movie theater!
That onsie is so cute on her! I'm glad it fits! lol...that drive is going to be interesting! especially with 2 kids. When are you guys coming down? Travis comes home 2 days before christmas. COol huh??
oh and by the way, New braunfels had tons of tickets for Twilight tomorrow. I was dying to see it tonight! But Mimi and I are going to watch it during the day, and i'm leaving the baby with Aubry...woohoo!
Post a Comment