Brent has 2 hard hats and CONSTANTLY will bring both of them to me. He wants me to wear one and to put the other on him. Anyway, today he was running around like a mad man in his hard hat and brought me the other one. His favorite time to try and crawl on me is when I am holding Sophie- how convenient, huh? I have mastered down holding them at the same time. Notice the mantle of the fireplace- and all of our stuff on it. It's the ONLY place in the family room that Brent can't reach. So it's become the drop spot.
**Also, just a disclaimer..before someone makes a comment (like my smart alick sisters) no, I am not nursing Sophie. :-) She was sleeping on my lap (or at least trying to, until Brent climbed on me)...
Even Sophie got in on the action. Also, this is her after bathtime the other day. I could eat her!
3 comments:
morgan, you should become a contruction worker... you look sexy in a hard hat! sophie is so cute with her hard hat on too...her eyes are so blue!
ow owwwwww!!
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one still sportin' that shirt! :)
Post a Comment