Brent is obsessed with saying BOO! He opens doors and pops out all over the place yelling "BOO!" Here is "surprising me" saying "BOO!" I have to act shocked everytime. If I don't gasp and pretend like I'm scared silly that he popped out, then he gets upset. This goes on and on...and on, all day.
We are experiencing trying times with this little toddler! Man alive. First problem- he has discovered the trash can and throws EVERYTHING AWAY. I feel like I am at target every few weeks buying new sippy cups (which aren't cheap) because his magically dissapear. My best guess is that he is throwing them away and we don't catch him in the act. Another problem- doors. He has just figured out how to open them, and we need to put child proof locks on them STAT. The other day while I was in the shower, he was playing on the floor of the bathroom. I didn't lock the door because it didn't occur to me that he could open it. Sure enough, he did. I washed my face, looked out of the shower, the door was wide open, and he was MIA- destroying random things throughout the house. Another major problem, he can now get on couches, chairs, and other tall objects. The other day I was feeding Sophie and I thought he was playing in his room. I hear the "clink" of an empty diet coke can, run into the kitchen, and he is STANDING on a chair, with one leg on the kitchen table, finishing off the rest of the diet coke.
Can I just put him in a padded room until he starts kindergarten?? Because that seems like the only way he will safely make it to the age of 5! I fear a broken arm in the near future...
5 comments:
what a cute little man! he looks so grown up.
How cute!!
Just as a heads up - it doesnt get any easier as they get older; they just become more vocally defiant :)
he is a smart boy:)
Oh, the fun is JUST beginning:) I love it!! Just look at his face!!:)
How cute! Savanna is obsessed with hide and seek now too. She hides in my closet and insists that I open the door and act scared.
Post a Comment