Shannon and I went and saw The Secret Life of Bees today. You MUST MUST MUST go see this movie!!!!! It is excellent. I read the book over a year ago, so I was worried I wouldn't remember, but once the movie started, it instantly came back to me. The movie is EXACTLY like the book and the characters were exactly as I envisioned them.
And if you have kids, it will make you love them even more than you thought you could. My favorite line of the movie/book, and also what the movie is basically about, is: "Every thing just wants to be loved"... so true.
Saturday, November 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree... it was a great book and movie!
I've never heard of either- I'll have to check out both!! Which first? Book or movie??
Amen! Best movie I have seen in a long, long time. Thanks for inviting me Morgan!
Post a Comment