Yeah right. I have my hands so full with the two I've got, that the thought of one more brings me to a cold sweat. :)
haha. Ok, so my real exciting news is that Sophie is getting hair! And I was so excited that I went and bought some little clippies. After sticking them in her hair, I realized my excitement about her new tufts of hair was a bit premature to be running out buying clippies. Scott laughed and, in a nice way, told me she looked ridiculous and I should probably take the clips out. Maybe I'll try again in a few months! I am just itchin' for her hair to grow more! Speaking of doing hair, Brent is so stinkin funny. He sees me walking out of the bathroom with the bottle of hairspray to do his hair and he TAKES OFF RUNNING. I literally have to chase him down. He will stop for a second, let me spray, and then keep running. The chase resumes until he humors me for another second, stops, I get one more spray in, and he starts running again. The entire process takes 5 minutes when it should only take about 2 seconds. But it has become a daily ritual for us, that always is comprised of laughter and the pitter patter of toddler feet running through the house. Whatever it takes for good hair, right?!
Here are Sophie's PREMATURE CLIPPIES! Excuse the green beans on her onesie.. :)
2 comments:
That is hilarious!
That looks so funny. I think she has a ways to come before the clippies will work. The best hair in your family: toss up between your new do and Pal's adorable hair!!
Post a Comment