Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We Love Veggies!!!

So, Brent's old pediatrician told me I could start him on veggies at his 4 mo. appointment. Sophie's pediatrician, on the other hand, told me to not start rice cereal OR veggies until 6 months. I know it is their opinions as doctors, but I didn't know what to do with the conflicting information! So, I compromised and found a happy medium with Sophie. Brent started solids at 4 months. Sophie's pediatrician said 6 months. I decided on 5 months. Well.. not technically because I started rice cereal at 4 months, and she won't be 5 months until the day after Christmas. But we started on some veggies this week. AND SHE IS IN LOVE!! She CRIES when they are all gone. Poor girl. She loves food like her mom. Except I don't cry when green beans are all gone. That's the only difference between us. Today she got sweet potatoes. YUMMY! This baby girl was in hog heaven! I don't think we'll start fruit until 6 months...because once she does, I have a feeling she will fall deeper in love with this idea of baby food..


"HOW DO I GET THIS THING OPEN AND IN MY TUMMY?!?!"









4 comments:

Lindsey said...

That's cute!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

She is too cute! They grow up too dang fast.

Katie said...

she seriously is dang cute.

Bertie said...

So cute!!! I love that she loves her veggies!! LOL!