It's about time he starts pulling his weight around here.. :) The other day I was unloading the dishwasher and I turned around and Brent was "swiffering" all over the kitchen. I take it as a compliment that he knew what to do with it, actually. It's a good sign that I might possibly be teaching my kids to be tidy!



Sophie has turned into a little thumb sucker! The other day in Target I took this picture and sent it to Scott. She was hanging out in her carseat, full on sucking her thumb like nobodies business! I was a thumb sucker for a while, so it comes as no surprise that she is following in my footsteps. It freaks Scott out and all he sees is orthodontic bills in the future. The past few mornings when I get her in her crib, she has been hanging out, sucking her thumb. Whatever makes her happy at this point makes me happy too!

Nothing like some Cherry Coke Zero after a long day playing outside... don't worry, it was empty. You can tell by his face he was pretty ticked that it was empty, though!


And last, my favorites- a little brotherly and sisterly love!

3 comments:
Those pictures of Brent drinking the coke, actually look like he is chugging! I love it. That Sophie sucking her thumb is a really cute one. I would blow that one up in Black and white!!
I love that one of Sophie, too. It is really cute!
i love that little thumb sucker...so cute!
Post a Comment