I am resolving to LIVE IN THE MOMENT. I am so guilty of thinking I'll be happy when this happens, or I can't wait for this or that. Not anymore. I am truly going to take each day for what it is, and enjoy it. I hate to admit this, but I have thought "Well, I'll feel ok once we finally buy a house and settle somehere", "I'll be happy when I can finally lose the weight that I've gained since I've been married and have had kids", "Once my kids can sit still in church, then I will enjoy it more", and the list goes on and on. I realize I need to be happy with WHATEVER situation I'm in. I am resolving to stop waiting for X,Y,Z to happen, and instead enjoy what's sitting in front of me.
BUT, speaking of what IS going to happen, I have quite the week in front of me. Wednesday, Shannon, Cindy and I are going to see Wicked at the Pantages Theater in LA. I'm so excited and I've wanted to see it for a long time. Then, early Friday morning Sophie and I are flying to Utah for the weekend to visit. My parents will both be there, my brother Ty is there, my sister Lauren is there, and Katie, not wanting to miss out on any fun, is flying up too. If only Daniel and Erin could come, it would be a little mini family Reunion! Anyway, it will be a short trip. I found a ridiculously cheap flight and couldn't resist. I'm thankful that Scott is will to man Brent by himself for the weekend... I'm sure I will be getting alot of interesting phone calls. :)
Little Sophie wants to crawl pretty badly. She is starting to try and scoot forward. It is crazy how much more quickly she is doing things than Brent did. She is getting so much fun. She loves sucking on her toes and blowing raspberries. I can't believe she will be 6 months old at the end of this month.
2 comments:
no way she'll be 6 months old already!!! time really does fly... i'm so excited to meet miss loaf!
I think that is a great new year resolution! I am so jealous you get to see Wicked..have fun!
Post a Comment