Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Sunday Afternoon..

I must say- WE LOVE 9:00 church!!!!!! Brent was a DIFFERENT kid at 9:00 versus when we went at 11:00. We literally wouldn't have said the opening prayer and someone was already out in the hall with Brent. This past Sunday, however, he sat on Scott's lap and was a complete angel. We didn't even have to bust out snacks until the very end! Quite the accomplishment.

I love church at 9:00 because we have the rest of the afternoon to have our lazy Sundays! After church, Brent always goes straight for a nap. I usually change his diaper and keep his pants off- because who wants to nap in khakis?! That usually means he then spends the majority of the afternoon after he wakes up pantless. Who needs pants anyway?! Pants are for chumps!!!!

There are also some pictures of sweet Sophie modeling her prune spit-up stained blanket. :)



This picture cracks me up...






What the life he leads.. hanging out, pantless, munchin on fruit snacks. Sometimes I wish I could do that... Oh wait. I do. JUST KIDDING! ;) Or am I??


6 comments:

Em said...

ooo, we're switching from 11 to 9 and i'm stoked!

shannon said...

I love a pantless Pal! Sweet pics.

Katie said...

sophie looks like scottie in those pics... she's cute

pambelina said...

When I tell Chris to put pants on Dutch he always says, "He's like Donald Duck, he doesn't need pants."

Diana said...

You're so good at keeping up on your blog. I've been away from the blogging scene for more than a month and it's nice to catch up on you guys. Your kids are adorable.

Lauren said...

We love 9 o'clock church too! Pantless with fruit snacks happens all the time at our house too.