And we can't forget about sweet Miss Sophie. Ever since she was born I've called her "Loafie"- just because instead of a loaf of bread, she is just a mushy, sweet loaf of BABY. :) My mom gets angry and pleads with me to change her nickname. Unfortunately it's stuck. I will work on changing it in the next few years before she gets a complex from being called LOAF. She's my little loaf of love. My loaf of Soph. My Loafie Loo. She's the best. And she is trying desperately to sit up.
Friday, February 20, 2009
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
We can't get enough of Mickey Mouse around here... wait. Let me rephrase that. Brent can't get enough of Mickey Mouse. His addiction to the show, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, is getting slightly out of control. He is IN LOVE. He also carries around his Mickey Mouse doll. The other morning he refused to put Mickey down to eat breakfast. The result? Mickey and Brent sitting in the highchair eating from fruity cheerios. It cracked me up. He has a booster seat now...sometimes I am lazy and throw him in his old high chair that we still have for Sophie. WAY less mess! I will probably randomly stick him in there as long as he will fit. Ever seen a 4 year old in a high chair? Well, you might in 2 years at my house! :)









And we can't forget about sweet Miss Sophie. Ever since she was born I've called her "Loafie"- just because instead of a loaf of bread, she is just a mushy, sweet loaf of BABY. :) My mom gets angry and pleads with me to change her nickname. Unfortunately it's stuck. I will work on changing it in the next few years before she gets a complex from being called LOAF. She's my little loaf of love. My loaf of Soph. My Loafie Loo. She's the best. And she is trying desperately to sit up.


And we can't forget about sweet Miss Sophie. Ever since she was born I've called her "Loafie"- just because instead of a loaf of bread, she is just a mushy, sweet loaf of BABY. :) My mom gets angry and pleads with me to change her nickname. Unfortunately it's stuck. I will work on changing it in the next few years before she gets a complex from being called LOAF. She's my little loaf of love. My loaf of Soph. My Loafie Loo. She's the best. And she is trying desperately to sit up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ahh, i just love little LOAFIE! and rex will probably still be in a high chair if charlie hadn't come along! :)
Kyle LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, too, AND has the SAME Mickey Mouse! He hasn't taken him to the table...yet. These boys have similar tastes in tv: Mickey, Wheel of Fortune...does Brent like The Price is Right or Jeopardy!?
Oh Loaf! She is soo sweet. Avery loves to sit in her old high chair. She was coloring in it last night matter of fact!
I totally love the picture of Brent taking the huge bit of cereal, while desperately clutching Mickey Mouse!
Post a Comment