Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My latest fascination is with this place...



It is Emerald Bay at Lake Tahoe and apparently has some of the best camping out there! My goal is to get Scott to load up the kids and the goods in this baby..



And go camping this summer! Yeah, that's right. I'm gonna be driving around in a minivan. And I don't even care- I'm excited! I'm ready to have a spacious van with plenty of room for double strollers! :) Next week I'll be the proud driver of a mini-van. And I'm only 25.

I tried to put Brent down for a nap today without his binky. He FLIPPED OUT and I regretted my attempt at breaking him from napping with a binky. It took him a good 30 minutes to get a hold of himself AFTER I gave him the binky back. What can I say..he's sensitive like his mama. Scott calls him "Tenderheart". :)

We are going to Texas in March and we will need to rely on the binky to get through the airplane ride. I will let it slide for another month. But when he hits his second birthday, in April, he is gonna be a world of hurt. The binky has got to go!

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I think a station wagon is more fitting for you.

Susan said...

Yay! You're coming down? When? What days? We need to get together then. Let me know!

Josie said...

Don't try to take his paci away. If you do, I'm going to mail him one in secret.

Bertie said...

Lake Tahoe is SOOOO beautiful!! How fun you are "hopefully" going to go camping there!

You can always get an El Camino and stick the kiddos in the back! That would be AWESOME!! SO your style!