I've already posted once, but before I forget about them, these pictures were too cute not to put up. Sophie is sitting like a little pro and trying SO very hard to crawl..
And while Sophie was posing for pictures looking all CUTE, her brother was wallowing in his snotty nosed, filthy faced, stained shirt misery. He turns 2 next month and has hit the terrible 2's running... each day is an adventure to the say the least. I didn't think it was possible for one person to scream so loud or to throw so many temper tantrums in one day.
4 comments:
I seriously can't wait to see these guys in two days!! I just want to kiss those cheeks of Sophie's!!
I love Sophie's outfit. Too cute! I can't wait to dress a girl, but my wallet sure can. I am working on a website. I will cover the shipping if you really want to buy a tag blanket. Just let me know which one you want.
i'm a little afraid now for Collin to turn two!
I love her outfit!!
Post a Comment