Here are the kiddos hanging out on our bed after their bath last night. Sophie is getting, what the pediatrician called, a "drool rash". So we slather her up with Aquaphor all the time, and that is why she looks so greasy! :) The flash was messing up her poor little eyes, so I don't think I got a single picture of her with her eyes fully open. Brent was too enthralled with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to give me the time of day.
I got a pedicure today. Call me crazy, but I'm not really a fan. I love the way my toes look afterwards so I suffer through the process. But the entire thing is akward for me. I wasn't a fan of having some random asian dude give my feet and legs a rubdown. And then I always get paranoid because I can't understand the language the people were speaking today, so I can only assume they are talking about how nasty my feet are. Paranoia, maybe? :) Then, then a lady comes up to me and says "You need waxing??" I was thinking...yeah... I probably do. Thanks for ruining my day. :) At any rate...I'm just not a fan. But Scott got me a gift certificate for MOTHERS DAY- yeah, almost a year ago- and I realized today that I still hadn't used it. My toes do look PURTY, though! It was worth the akwardness.
3 comments:
The second picture of Sophie is soo cute! She looks like she is just super duper happy...
I agree, I love the second pic of Sophie! You crack me up, you need waxing? LOL!
Dutchie had a bad drool rash in Utah and now he has super-dry skin, so Aquaphor is part of our daily routine too!
I love her fat little cheeks, I just want to squish her!
Post a Comment