Thursday, April 02, 2009

Welcome SPRING!

I finally have pictures!

Today our church had a little easter egg hunt for all the kids under 5. Unfortunately for Brent, Sophie was napping right when we needed to leave, so he missed it (I wouldn't dare wake her..I'd pay for it later). So instead, Brent and his cousin McKenzie had their own little easter egg hunt in our backyard. Brent got a little sidetracked (big mistake to put a few M&M's in the eggs) and it was like pulling teeth to get him to drop the egg in his basket and keep moving. He immediately would try and open the egg to get to the M&M's. But really, can you blame him!? :) He then took all his loot back inside his little playhouse to size up his earnings...

Sophie hung outside today and loved every second of it. She is already a little California girl and loves herself some sunshine! Brent refused to let me take pictures of him with bunny ears on.. unfortunately for Sophie, she doesn't know better! She is getting SO much fun. It is so funny how different her personality is than Brent's was at this age. She seems much more outgoing and is always ready to rock and roll- literally. :) She is up on all 4's and rocks back and forth all the time and cracks herself up. She thinks she is big stuff! Even when I am holding her, she is bouncing up and down constantly. She is a little maniac!































3 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

When did Soph get those teeth? She is such a pretty girl, love the bow! Brent sure is getting big and stylin' shoes, Ma!

Katie said...

she is seriously so adorable!!

Bertie said...

Awww! I love all the pictures! How sweet are your kids-- and Brent with his little Easter eggs! Too cute:)